Powerful relationships aren’t just something that magically appear.
Relationships are complex. They require time, effort, attention and focus to empower.
But when properly aligned, relationships have the opportunity to unleash hidden value for organizations.
Do your business relationships need re-charging?
S4’s robust suite of consulting services is organized around the four key categories of business relationships.
Download our brochure for a complete perspective and learn how to unleash the power of your business’s most valuable asset.
No two organizations are the same.
Nor are the problems and opportunities they face. It’s why we implement solutions tailored to your specific needs.
No templates, out-of-the-box solutions, or standard programs.
At S4, plans are based on your guidance and input to mesh with your organization’s culture, industry, available resources, and existing internal and external relationships.
Custom solutions that break down barriers critical to performance.
Programs that align the energies of individuals, teams, groups & organizations.
Processes that have been refined over two and a half decades of implementation.
Successful outcomes delivered by proven industry experts, not first-year junior consultants.
What Our Clients Say
- "It's been excellent. I'm impressed with the overall breadth of their approach, the time they took to get to know our organization and the way they built relationships beyond just my team. We have had long-standing differences among some key internal divisions and groups. No matter what we did, nothing seem to solve the problem. It's been helpful to have an outside third party involved with their unique set of skills. In the process, I've learned a tremendous amount about my leadership style and my impact on others. Best of all, this work has supported our overall strategy for organizational change. S4 has made a huge impact on me, my team, and our organization."EVP, StrategyTelecommunications Company
- "S4 proved to us that they really understood our business - and that was very important to us. It was important that they had a process that was repeatable. We have 150 people all over the United States, and there is constant turnover. We felt their program could be repeated over and over and produce good results. It helped that they proposed a simple program. The other people we considered came to us with 25 books and 14 follow up steps. It was just too complicated for the culture of our company. So the quality of your process - and its simplicity--met our needs."VP, Sales TrainingManufacturing Company
- "Whatever S4 did, it was done in a professional manner. They spent a lot of time listening and trying to understand what we wanted and needed. They were very thorough in customizing what they did for us. We've had difficulty getting the entire organization aligned early on. They helped us work as a high-perfoming organization. Our leadership team, especially, has benefited tremendously. We've seen great business results from our partnership with S4."PresidentAutomotive Services Company
- "What I've liked about S4 is their clear application. Theory is great, you can talk about best practices all you want, but S4 offers a bridge to implementation and seeing how a practice can be applied to our organization. Some consultants are so high-level or "fluffy" that their ideas are never usable...S4 does a different job in a different space from [some of the big name players] ... They could not have done what S4 did in terms of creating organizational alignment."Senior VP, ITProfessional Services Firm
- "I still remember the account assessment report on the manufacturer after S4 Consulting finished its customer interview process. On the very first page, we got a list of four things we should do right away, along with four things we should not do immediately after reading the information in the report. It reminded us not to get defensive and prioritized for us the customer's concerns ... Although the numerics on satisfaction weren't terrible, the qualitative feedback was a wake-up call regarding many of the soft issues. Advice and contextual information like this is vitally important, and there is no way we could have come up with most of this on our own."VP, Sales & MarketingGlobal Transportation Firm
- "They are very responsive, adaptive and multi-faceted in many areas of business. They have expertise around management solutions to complex and varied business issues. They are particularly skilled in getting both personal and organizational commitment to doing things differently."VP, OperationsManufacturing Company