- "The information was not only gathered and assembled but put into context and delivered with step-by-step suggestions on how you go about solving the problems that have been identified. S4 Consulting was there with us to provide that service and help us grow our market share and revenues."VP of MarketingGlobal Logistics Company
- "We've learned a lot from S4. They've brought a lot of value. Their approach is different from most other consulting firms. We worked with them as "trusted business advisors", who stayed and helped us implement behind the scenes. They are so genuine, so rich in experience and so easy to trust."VP, Customer SolutionsFinancial Services Company
- "It's been excellent. I'm impressed with the overall breadth of their approach, the time they took to get to know our organization and the way they built relationships beyond just my team. We have had long-standing differences among some key internal divisions and groups. No matter what we did, nothing seem to solve the problem. It's been helpful to have an outside third party involved with their unique set of skills. In the process, I've learned a tremendous amount about my leadership style and my impact on others. Best of all, this work has supported our overall strategy for organizational change. S4 has made a huge impact on me, my team, and our organization."EVP, StrategyTelecommunications Company
- "Whatever S4 did, it was done in a professional manner. They spent a lot of time listening and trying to understand what we wanted and needed. They were very thorough in customizing what they did for us. We've had difficulty getting the entire organization aligned early on. They helped us work as a high-perfoming organization. Our leadership team, especially, has benefited tremendously. We've seen great business results from our partnership with S4."PresidentAutomotive Services Company
- "I still remember the account assessment report on the manufacturer after S4 Consulting finished its customer interview process. On the very first page, we got a list of four things we should do right away, along with four things we should not do immediately after reading the information in the report. It reminded us not to get defensive and prioritized for us the customer's concerns ... Although the numerics on satisfaction weren't terrible, the qualitative feedback was a wake-up call regarding many of the soft issues. Advice and contextual information like this is vitally important, and there is no way we could have come up with most of this on our own."VP, Sales & MarketingGlobal Transportation Firm
- "S4 came to the table with a lot of experience and knowledge of the B2B world. They also came not just with theories but with a lot of practical tools; for example, a road map and a detailed communication plan. I hate consultants who just tell us what to do and then walk away. They stayed and worked through the highs and the lows and helped us create a sustainable, competitive advantage."VP, Strategic AccountsHealth Services Company
* S4 Consulting does not disclose the names of client personnel and, for this reason, the testimonials will remain anonymous.