- "They are very responsive, adaptive and multi-faceted in many areas of business. They have expertise around management solutions to complex and varied business issues. They are particularly skilled in getting both personal and organizational commitment to doing things differently."VP, OperationsManufacturing Company
- "S4 proved to us that they really understood our business - and that was very important to us. It was important that they had a process that was repeatable. We have 150 people all over the United States, and there is constant turnover. We felt their program could be repeated over and over and produce good results. It helped that they proposed a simple program. The other people we considered came to us with 25 books and 14 follow up steps. It was just too complicated for the culture of our company. So the quality of your process - and its simplicity--met our needs."VP, Sales TrainingManufacturing Company
- "What I've liked about S4 is their clear application. Theory is great, you can talk about best practices all you want, but S4 offers a bridge to implementation and seeing how a practice can be applied to our organization. Some consultants are so high-level or "fluffy" that their ideas are never usable...S4 does a different job in a different space from [some of the big name players] ... They could not have done what S4 did in terms of creating organizational alignment."Senior VP, ITProfessional Services Firm
- "The information was not only gathered and assembled but put into context and delivered with step-by-step suggestions on how you go about solving the problems that have been identified. S4 Consulting was there with us to provide that service and help us grow our market share and revenues."VP of MarketingGlobal Logistics Company
- "Most of my experience has been with two kinds of vendors: research firms and technical consultants. The research companies gather intelligence on industry products, sales and service, and then they dump and run. Some might make a few verbal suggestions, but they're not tailored to our specific situation. The technical consultants come with a tool set, but they haven't studied our business enough to realize that their solutions don't necessarily work for a regulated industry or a financial services industry. S4 understands B2B so they are not suggesting things that are so "out there" that they are unreasonable. A lot of firms come in and propose to retool everything. S4 takes a very practical approach. They say let's take on one or two issues and try to make them better. Then when we've accomplished that, we'll decide if we want to take on more."Senior VPFortune 100 Pharmaceutical Company
- "S4 came to the table with a lot of experience and knowledge of the B2B world. They also came not just with theories but with a lot of practical tools; for example, a road map and a detailed communication plan. I hate consultants who just tell us what to do and then walk away. They stayed and worked through the highs and the lows and helped us create a sustainable, competitive advantage."VP, Strategic AccountsHealth Services Company
* S4 Consulting does not disclose the names of client personnel and, for this reason, the testimonials will remain anonymous.